RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Joe_Miner

Surface Rt Pre-Orders

schoondoggy

I ordered the 64GB with the touch keyboard and the VGA and HDMI cables. Then ordered a 64GB microSDXC card from Fry's.

When I impulse buy, I go all out!

osquest1488993265

I ordered the 64GB with the touch keyboard and the VGA and HDMI cables. Then ordered a 64GB microSDXC card from Fry's.

Nice! Makes me feel like I was restrained :D

pcdoc

Got mine on pre-order the other day. 32G with keyboard. Looking forward to it.

Dave

What did the 64Gb card cost you? I'm going to shop one tomorrow!

Lethbridge

Well that sucks. I just started listening to your 2nd podcast, when I got 3 emails from the Microsoft Online Store (one for each item I ordered). My heart jumped thinking it was a shipping notification, but instead I got this: "Thank you for ordering on Microsoft Store Canada. The release date for the preorder product has changed. The product listed below will now be available on November 2, 2012."

Little bit bummed but what can I do.

Dave

Well that stinks. What exactly was your order? I assume when you did the pre-order it said delivery on 10/26?

Rensul

Just to confirm with everyone, the pre-orders are intended to arrive on or before 10/26 - correct? Not ship ON 10/26... That's what I'm hoping for anyway!

Lethbridge

Well that stinks. What exactly was your order? I assume when you did the pre-order it said delivery on 10/26?

I had ordered the 64GB Surface, the Type Cover and the HD Video Adapter, all within about 15 minutes of pre-ordering going live. And it di originally say delivery on the 26th.