RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

AcuRite Weather Station 5-n-1 $129.99

Dave

Heck of a deal. $130 http://fave.co/2lCiOUO

AcuRite Pro Weather Station with 5-in-1 Sensor, HD Display and My AcuRite Remote Monitoring

• Pro weather station features a high-precision 5-in-1 wireless weather sensor that accurately measures the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain
  • High-definition display allows you to toggle between outdoor weather, indoor comfort and daily records dashboards
  • View your sensors on any iPhone, Android smartphone, computer or tablet with the complimentary My AcuRite App
  • Create email and phone alerts to notify you when conditions change or your presets are reached
  • Display features built-in temperature, humidity and pressure gauges, for sensing environmental conditions at the display's location (e.g. living room, bedroom, kitchen, office)
  • Rain accumulation data includes rainfall rate and readings for today, week, month, and year
  • Review up to 1 year of daily and monthly high and low records

711-ppJkDvL._SL1500_.jpg

I use the WS-1400IP with meteobridge though this was a great deal for a starter kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

@Jason I am looking to get into a weather station, first time user. I was actually looking at the model you mentioned. Do you still use it, recommend it? Anyone else want to recommend a weather station for reporting to WU? Thanks. 

[mention=1239]Jason[/mention] I am looking to get into a weather station, first time user. I was actually looking at the model you mentioned. Do you still use it, recommend it? Anyone else want to recommend a weather station for reporting to WU? Thanks. 
Yes we have it in the living room and look at it most days. I have the app as well so I can check the weather in the back yard when traveling. Love it.

Nice. Still only $186 on Amazon for the Pro model which adds lightning strikes. And they ship to AU so I'll have to get one :)

• 1 month later...

thanks.....I can't get a good feel for the life span of these....seems about 4 years is average? Some users getting less than that. Would you concur with this for lifespan?