RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
pcdoc

Time Warner Cable

pcdoc

I have always hated calling Time Warner as I usually got put on hold, did not get satisfaction, and was usually frustrated by the experience. Fast forward to Yesterday and I get home to find that my cable internet is dead. When I called, I was shocked that the number I called went straight to person withing 20 secs not only once but twice. They where helpful, and tried very hard to help. When they could not, they set up an appointment for the next (today) and said that they would call around 8:30 in morning to confirm and sure enough they called this morning to verify the appointment and at the stated time the tech showed up. They quickly found that my cable connection was corroded at their connection box and had me back up and running in no time. I must say after terrible experiences last year, I was truly impressed. They must have gotten the message from the bad publicity they received in recent years.

jam3ohio

Gotta say, never had a bad experience with TWC. Rock solid signal, great ISP, always there when I needed them. My complaint was cost.

jmwills

I think in this economy, ALL companies are doing everything they can to keep the business they have. Too bad that sort of responsiveness isn't the norm.

usacomp2k3

I've had good success with Brighthouse here, working within their means at least.

pcdoc

Glad to hear that some of you had good successes as that was not the norm here a year ago. 2-3 ago when TW bought Adelphia and comcast in this area it was a nightmare. Minimum of 45-60 min waits, lots of down times. Now I can not complain.

usacomp2k3

Glad to hear that some of you had good successes as that was not the norm here a year ago. 2-3 ago when TW bought Adelphia and comcast in this area it was a nightmare. Minimum of 45-60 min waits, lots of down times. Now I can not complain.

I have never had a wait time anytime that I've called them in the last year and a half. Goes directly to a person who speaks English and I'm willing to bet is local. (except the time when service was out for the entire neighborhood and I wanted to call to get the credit on my next bill for the outage.

mrossco

Wow! Maybe their's hope for Charter in St. Louis after all!