RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

This is a Community Discussion Forum not a Help Desk

Dave

Hey All,

I have to say this from time to time.  Read this post title again.  

Discuss. First post questions or essay questions are generally ignored.  Jump into a thread, participate.  Don't be afraid to ask questions but realize that folks here want to discuss most of the time.  Not fix your stuff.

Google is your friend!   Search in this board is not as good as a google search.  Here is an example:

site:homeservershow.com/forums orbi

Put that in the search box and it will search this site for the keyword "orbi."  It works VERY GOOD.  Thanks.  

Message me with concerns or questions.  Most of all. Thank you for helping me make this a GREAT community.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All,

I have to say this from time to time.  Read this post title again.  

Discuss. First post questions or essay questions are generally ignored.  Jump into a thread, participate.  Don't be afraid to ask questions but realize that folks here want to discuss most of the time.  Not fix your stuff.

Google is your friend!   Search in this board is not as good as a google search.  Here is an example:

site:homeservershow.com/forums orbi

Put that in the search box and it will search this site for the keyword "orbi."  It works VERY GOOD.  Thanks.  

Message me with concerns or questions.  Most of all. Thank you for helping me make this a GREAT community.

Dave

Ahem....

;)