RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

3D Printed Drive Bracket

eddie563

Whatever you tried has worked. I see the images in your last post.

Is it possible that what Tezray was referring to was the link to the design file?

Can you share the project file with us?

Thanks

It is in the first post in the url and is downloadable from the middle left of the page its an openscad file. (voodoo magic to me)

Whatever you tried has worked. I see the images in your last post.

Is it possible that what Tezray was referring to was the link to the design file?

i managed to use the below bbcode to allow it to work on IPBoard forum which allowed the picture to be viewed a different way. thanks for confirming.

[img=http://path_to_my_external_image.jpg] 

Looks nice. I assume the open space on the back side of the bracket is to accommodate the clip that holds the power supply in place. It looks like you should be fine, but you should install the bracket with no drives to confirm that the clip will not touch the underside of your drive.

Are the drive screw holes countersunk from the back? It may not be an issue, but screw heads on the back of the bracket may add thickness that may or may not have been compensated for in the positioning of the mounting holes on the side of the bracket. Looks like you will need to get some longer screws for the power supply mounting holes. Be careful not to go to long as they may screw into something in the power supply.

• Like 1