RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

3D Printed Drive Bracket

eddie563

Since i have joined here, my wish list keeps growing. Schoondoggy's drive bracket is amongst the things on the list, as i am from the UK the cost of delivering etc is higher than i want to carry on my own so i am going to wait until there is more interest from the UK and then see if we cant get a group buy sorted.

in the interim i wanted to source something that would do it. whilst using my friend that is google, i came across a page with plans for items that can be done on a 3D printer. All credit goes to H0ly0ne for the design Here that will do nicely until such time as i can get hold of a metal one.

one of my friends from work done it last night for me and here are the before pictures, i will get some after pictures once my upgrade begins.

OxdSR2tXeKFoDC-WfyyU_IFyHSDjn9kr3t65N0Z7

r7X3_qttTYrCwFM1lgHmfjh_wxlgpG_VlETG2RgJ

kSoOukBgzaH6FQ1qb8jONshPhuaYCDV0vnrHsADw

• Like 1

OCD more than anything. i like the metal look, it would look like its meant to be there rather than my one which would be an eye sore (even with the cover on)

Not sure what network you are referring to, but I too cannot see the images. I'm in Canada and have not had issues connecting to drop box images in other forums. Although they just post a link to the image.

Hmmm so how do others do it ? ive tried the img tags in square brackets and the forum tells me i can use them so ive had to enable html on my post and use the img tag.

Edited by eddie563

Hmmm so how do others do it ? ive tried the img tags in square brackets and the forum tells me i can use them so ive had to enable html on my post and use the img tag.

Not sure. I tried to post an image in another forum with this same forum software and never figured it out.

Weird that Tezray saw them on mobile and as its not clear what method should be used, maybe a mod/admin could write a sticky for it.

Edited by eddie563