RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

esxi 6.5 passthrough grey

grasfer

Hi, got a gen 8 with a 1220L cpu, 16gig ecc ram, esxi 6.5. Any reason i can't passthrough all 4 ports on my intel nic i350-t4? It's the same with the built in nic, only 1 of 2 can be passthrough.

Tried another 2 port intel nic and same with that 1 of 2 i can passthough. It seems to always the first port on the nics that is disabled and greyed out.

P66p906.jpg

Don't know if it's a license issue are you on free license. I made a win10 vm and searched for a key generator took 5 minutes got a code and now have enterprise license obviously deleted the vm because probably now has a virus but took note of the code could try it

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Don't know if it's a license issue are you on free license. I made a win10 vm and searched for a key generator took 5 minutes got a code and now have enterprise license obviously deleted the vm because probably now has a virus but took note of the code could try it

Yeah, free license i guess. Just installed the HPE version.

Pmed you

thanks, but did not help with passthrough thing it seems. When i check my licence im in evaluation mode still. will try it once evaluation ends.