RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Intelligent Provisioning GONE!

1clicc

So, i'd just realize that my Intelligent Provisioning is not working.  Hit F10 nothing happen, Hit F8 to try to get into array configuration in B120i, nada.  Download HP Intelligent Provisioning Recovery ISO 1.61 and 1.63 and mounted on iLO it hang at the flashing status than message saying "can not communicate with iLO, unable to continue".  I'm out of ideas and would like some help from you guys.  Thank you so much.

Silly question but it might happen: Does your F10 key work? During the boot process clicking should display the F10 key as selected ...

• 2 weeks later...

@OP - This happened to me. The on-board flash died and I had to replace the board.

When this happened it also stated (SD-Card Status Present: Unknown) via the iLO interface even though I had a known good card in there..

Cheers

@OP - This happened to me. The on-board flash died and I had to replace the board.

When this happened it also stated (SD-Card Status Present: Unknown) via the iLO interface even though I had a known good card in there..

Cheers

Same to me but I reformat the flash and everything is ok.

• Like 1

Same to me but I reformat the flash and everything is ok.

Same here, I formatted the flash and found a Intelligent provisioning .iso that I booted and installed it right back.