RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
taylorwmj

6 x Open Mesh OM5P-AC (w/24v Universal Power Supply)

taylorwmj

I have 6 of the OM5P-AC's (802.11AC) along with 6 24v Universal Power Supplies that I'm looking to get rid of. Each has a standard AC power supply the includes international adaptors. 

Only 1 has been used for a few hours and then was not used any longer. These ended up not working out for the application we were looking at and I'm outside the return policy. The other 5 have not been used in any capacity and are still new in box (as are the power adaptors). 

Asking $120 for each AP and power supply. Willing to split shipping for US buyers, but would prefer buyer to pay for shipping if outside of US. If shipping is a point of contention we can freely discuss possibilities. 

The 5 new in box are pictured below. There is one more I forgot to get into the pic. 

APs.jpg

taylorwmj

No takers?

I know a lot of people love OM around here as it's a quality product. If price is an issue please ask, willing to wiggle a bit to recoup some costs.

Also, NO need to buy all of these. Open to sell individually or as many as buyer would want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this