RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Computer Monitoring Error

oachalon

Hello,

I am running a server with windows Server 2012 essentials.  I also have 3 computers running windows 10 Pro with all updates.  One of my computers the server keeps popping up a Computer Monitoring Error every 5 minutes.  The error is this:

Computer Monitoring Error

Can only partially assess the health of this computer.  The failing components are: DeviceProviderReporting!DomainJoinStatusInfo

I have deleted the connector and resetup this computer multiple times on the server and it does not make a difference.  This computer also worked perfectly fine with no errors for months, then just one day this started happening.  The other 2 computers do not have this issue at all

Both the server and the computer have all updates installed.  My computer's DNS also does point to the server like its supposed to as well.  

I have tried searching on the internet and cant find a solution.  if anyone has ran into this and solved this problem, i will be very grateful.  I also want to add the computer backs up without any issues and works normal and i can access all the files on my server without any problems at all.

Thanks,