RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Nexus 6P

Dave

Hey guys.  I'm going to sell my Nexus 6P so wanted to offer it here first.  Project fi phone so it's unlocked.  Charger, cables, box, and a couple of cases included.  If you are interested I'll get you some photos.  Awesome shape with some minimal wear.  Typical of a year old phone. I'm thinking $350 and I'll ship it to you. PM me.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I thought you said on reset you did a pixel xl review. I am going to get it or the 6p but was looking for your review first.

Does the 6p have wireless charging?

Have you or does it work with the latest software?

Does Android have an easy way to get music from iTunes onto an android phone?

PS. I looked you up on Skype and was surprised at how many people share your name.

Dave

I did some YouTubes on the Pixel and included a camera shootout with the 6P.

6P and Pixel DO NOT have wireless charging.  Fast charging with USB C. I have moved on from the wireless trickle charging.  The 6P and Pixel do not need it.

Latest software? They are both on Nougat 7.1.1 with the latest Google app updates as well.

iTunes? What's iTunes? I kid. There is a google app somewhere that extracts and moves that stuff. I would export via a computer personally.

My name is common.  :(

6P going on Swappa.  You interested?

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I am leaning towards the Pixel XL but not sure I want to pay a premium for it. If I buy previous years model I can get a new model every year without feeling like I am completely wasting money. :)

Can you get me pictures of the wear? Is the screen scratched at all? If you already have it on swappa just provide the link and I can look at pictures there.

Dave

Here is the deal and I'm going to follow this up on the next episode of RESET.  When Google comes out next year with Pixel 2 all those folks that bought into Pixel in 2016 are going to be a little jealous.  The Pixel is generic and overpriced.  It looks like an iPhone.  I pulled out my LG G3 with it's zero bezels and it made me want to go back to that phone. However, it is fast, powerful, and still pretty darn slick looking. It just costs a helluvalot of money.

That's my rant. Here is the swappa:  https://swappa.com/listing/UAZ088/view

You save some $ if we do it here and not on Swappa.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Yes I am a little concerned since this is the first version. The real thing holding me back is I don't know if I am ready to leave my windows phone. :unsure:

Dave

Sold