RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
usacomp2k3

Shooting the breeze

Dave

and who does that little Candy Butt Gordon thinks he is fooling trying to act like a tough guy????

That was funny. I think Burton is a stand up guy but what the heck was he doing?

awraynor

Having mixed results with my baby holding/keyboard typing efforts, but I'm trying.

AllToga

Having mixed results with my baby holding/keyboard typing efforts, but I'm trying.

It's hard. I didn't master it till my second child, and even then, it's was a battle.

dvn

By that reasoning, I deserve a new system when the grandbaby arrives in July :D

Your logic is sound. :)

cskenney

I still have that problem and my son is 4.5 years old. The problem isn't so much holding him but he walks up, spins my chair around and pulls my hands off the keyboard.

Guest no-control

It's like watching midget wrestling. Gordon's like 5'2" Burton's not much taller.

Same here been a Tony fan since about '99 and baby girls been a fan since '09 ;)

IMG_6757.jpg

As for typing with the kid try getting one of these things and type away!

usacomp2k3

Dave jinxed me last night! On the drive home the power steering went out, and long story short, $427 spent to replace the 3 belts and the pulley and replacing the brakes on all 4 tires (been needing to do it for awhile, and since it was in the shop I took the opportunity to get it done). Had to take the day off work, spent 4 hours in McDonalds waiting for my wife to pick me up and then waiting for another 2 hours this evening at the car shop for them to finish up.

awraynor

Feel that pain. Spent about $3K on my 2001 Honda, Sears/Honda covered another likely 2.5K

on a car that might be worht 7K. Think it's about time for this one to go.

usacomp2k3

Well it's a 1995 Infinity Q45 that I paid $1900 for in October, and spent $600 on a alternator to make it driveable.

dvn

Seems like every time I make a little headway, save a little cash, the car says, "Thanks, I'll take that."