RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Windows Fail Raid Mounting

brianscrivener

Hi there guys could do with a little help.. my windows is SSD had a problem so I got a new drive installed windows 8.1 Pro as I did before and all works. But I can't see my hard drives? I have a total of 4 x 3TB full of data I need to save. I first tried windows server 2012 r2 and the drives came up fine? But now I gone back to windows 8 they don't seem to show up? I first time setup before I had problems I had them set in raid zero technically JBOD all drives shows up separately. Is there a driver or some fix that's on windows server 2012 that's I can load onto windows 8.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you see in Disk Manager? Do you have the B120i driver loaded in Windows 8.1? Have you installed the SSA software in Windows 8.1?

Could you help if I give you a team viewer invite code?

Put windows on in this mode and it works 7 hours later lol 0bc4c5360286f5e65843f559c5b1cd4c.jpg

If you installed Windows 8.1 on the SSD while in AHCI, you need to switch back to B120i and you may need to go into the B120i and set the SSD up as a single drive RAID 0.

Well installed windows 8.1 pro in anci and didn't need to go back to b120i it seems to be fine. Not even have to set up any raids?

The SSD is on the ODD SATA port?

yes it's on the ODD port

It's unable to boot back into the Ssd on the odd port in achi