RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Dave's Super Sell Off Own a piece of HSS History!

Dave

Some gear historic!

Most of it I'm set on pricing but open to negotiation on some.  All of it goes to eBay pretty quick if I don't get enough feedback.  If you need more information on an item please post it here.  Negotiations and shipping, etc, do that via PM.  All prices assume you pick up shipping costs.  Everything has original box included.  If not, I'll say so. No returns or money backs. As is. No warranty. It's all good stuff.

I'm going to dig around and pull more stuff out so check back.  Links are just examples and for photo purposes.  Please buy it all up so I don't have to deal with eBay.  I'm going to do a new PC build with the proceeds.  Thanks guys.

HP N54L Microserver -  $300  - This is my test box.  It doesn’t have much CPU time at all.  Still pristine clean inside as it was mostly for show at Meetups.  I have it built out as a router so it has a dual port ethernet card in it as well as as separate rocket raid card installed in order to put two 2.5” drives up top in a mirror.  Then you have all 4 3.5” spots as data drives.  It has the original 250gb HDD.  It was also upgraded to 8Gb RAM.  2x4.  Lots of extras and original box.  RAM Photo - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820139262

As seen at Meetup14 - 

HP MediaSmart Server - EX470  - $200 - I have two of these. One is actually at 475.  I have one that I used to do the youtube RAM upgrade videos and one that is untouched.  You can pick either one.  It comes with the original box.

See it in this video. My first!   

Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate - New, never installed. Original box in perfect shape. $25

Cyberlink Power Director 14 Ultra - New, never opened. $25

Google Nexus Player - $50

LG G3 - $75

Dog shock collar $25 - Yes, off topic, but wife said sell it. Dog too dumb to know it's getting shocked. NEW

WD My CLoud 2TB - New, opened but never powered up. $50

Coolit Systems Domino ALC - $25 each - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835227005
I have two of these new in box.  For older Core i CPU's  I've had one running in my Server 2016 box for years. Core i7.  It was WHS 2011 prior to that.  I had one have a pump failure and they sent me these as replacements. 

Dave

Let's go folks.  I need a new motherboard!  

Dave

Last chance folks.  It's going to eBay next week. 

Also adding my Nexus 6P to the list.  I have an iPhone 6 Plus on the Sprint network if interested too.  These phones are going to Swappa tomorrow. I'm also contemplating selling the Surface Book and Surface 3. Let me know if you are interested.

• Like 1

Dave

Zywall USG-20 Sold

LG G3 Sold.

Ubiquiti is on eBay.

Would really like to sell this server.

HP N54L Microserver -  $300  - This is my test box.  It doesn’t have much CPU time at all.  Still pristine clean inside as it was mostly for show at Meetups.  I have it built out as a router so it has a dual port ethernet card in it as well as as separate rocket raid card installed in order to put two 2.5” drives up top in a mirror.  Then you have all 4 3.5” spots as data drives.  It has the original 250gb HDD.  It was also upgraded to 8Gb RAM.  2x4.  Lots of extras and original box.  RAM Photo - http://www.newegg.co...N82E16820139262

As seen at Meetup14 - 

Make me an offer. Other stuff as well.

Dave

Post closed.  Swappa and eBay are wonderful things! I'm all funded up, now, what am I gonna buy?  ;)