Luma Android and iOS got a new update.

itGeeks

Here is what Luma has to say about the new update-

WHAT'S NEW
- Introduced pausing for individual users
- Introduced time limits for users
- Introduced device renaming and device type selection
- General stability improvements and bug fixes

Downloaded the app at work. Did they take away the advanced wireless config for UPnP, IGMP, static IP, etc? I don't see it anymore. Then again, perhaps I need to be connected directly to my home network?

No they did not take the advanced settings away, On Android anyway and since there was nothing said of removing the advanced settings in the notes it should be on iOS as well. Try rebooting your phone, If that does not work wait till you get home and try it, Maybe it needs to connect locally first after the update.

Just to be clear your looking for the advanced setting by clicking the menu button then click WiFi settings, This is where the advanced settings should be. If that;s where your looking and its not there and the reboot did not work, Try uninstalling the Luma app y your on your network and reinstalling it. I have Android and the advanced settings are still there but I also installed the update y I was home on the Luma network so I don't know if that made the difference.

I spoke with tech support yesterday. They said to first let them update the firmware on my devices (2 out of 3 needed it). Then they said see if you can see the advanced settings (in the menu location you indicated...and where I had seen/used it before). If that doesn't work, reboot the hubs. Failing that, uninstall and then reinstall the app. I'll report back in a couple days with how things turned out.