RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

The last episode of The Home Server Show Podcast

Dave

I just published the last episode of Home Server Show.  It's been over 8 years and 300 episodes.  It's time to start fresh and create another great podcast with you.

Take some time to read the description on the last episode.  http://homeservershow.com/home-server-show-306-final-episode.html

Give it a listen too!  I'll chat with you on my new show, RESET.

Sad to hear this news.  I still run a HomeServer (2012 R2 Essentials) and already looking to migrate to 2016 Essentials when it comes out. 

Hey, I'm pretty excited about your new direction, I think it's going to be a success once the word gets out. Will there be a Podcast about Meet Up 2016, I want to hear what I missed

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

The HSS Show podcast was a highlight in all those many years I was deployed downrange.  Thanks for helping pass the time.

• Like 1

Sad day for sure. In some crazy way I feel like I lost my best friend.

Good luck and thanks for being a big part of my daily life since 2010

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the great podcasts, Dave!!  This podcast/forum convinced me to build a WHS v1 and I have been hooked ever since.  I'll never forget my shout out on the podcast for posting a HP Micro Server deal in the forums, too.  My response to hearing my name surprised a lot of people that sat around me. :)  Best of luck with the next step in your pod casting career!