RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
itGeeks

Open-Mesh Webinar Sep 20th - How to deploy world-class WiFi with Open Mesh

itGeeks

As a bonus Open-Mesh says "After attending the webinar, you'll receive a free Open Mesh OM5P-AC cloud-managed access point. (Available for the first 200 confirmed participants who are MSPs, IT/AV integrators or IT professionals. Must be a first time customer and located in the US.)"

Signup https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/725107404448846595

• Like 1

ShadowPeo

Pity it's a limit on the free AP offer, I could have used that to confirm a few things for work, I need one to confirm that device will work in a heavily restricted environment and continue to have access to the cloud controller.

itGeeks

There are many ways around this, Use a family members email and shipping address. Get creative its not hard.

schoondoggy

They are looking for VARs and Integrators.

• Like 1

ShadowPeo

Don't have any family in the US, do have a commercial redirection shipping address, but I doubt this is suitable

taylorwmj

So did anybody end up "attending" this webinar? 

I did and thought it turned out very well. Was very impressed with the info they presented. Was also excited to hear them give a sneak peak of managed POE+ switches that will launch in October. 

Also didn't know about their history in which they were once partnered with the guys who formed Meraki under the roofnet umbrella. 

ShadowPeo

Interesting about Meraki. The managed switch/WAP etc. route seems to be somewhat of a trend. Understandably being able to control the distribution network is also desired to ensure the best performance, for system integrators, it means being able to manage them easily remotely.

Anything else interesting crop up?