RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
adriciu

Home Open-Mesh setup

darton

I see ping failure rates of 90%+ between devices on my network (no matter if wired or wireless),

if this happens when/after you allow bridge mode too an internal network, you may have multiple DHCP servers on your network.... or you are on the wan network already, performance would be shocking

jmunguia

if this happens when/after you allow bridge mode too an internal network, you may have multiple DHCP servers on your network.... or you are on the wan network already, performance would be shocking

If I bridge to my network from SSID2 does that mean that the OM still wants to be the DHCP server to everything on my network as well as on SSID2?  If so that is a problem but the documentation implies that bridge mode allows my router to handle DHCP chores for SSID2 clients and presumably wired hosts.

Jason

What is the difference between their "Public Beta (6.2)" and their "Internal Beta (6.2)"?

pcdoc

If I bridge to my network from SSID2 does that mean that the OM still wants to be the DHCP server to everything on my network as well as on SSID2?  If so that is a problem but the documentation implies that bridge mode allows my router to handle DHCP chores for SSID2 clients and presumably wired hosts.

Your router will be the DHCP and assign IP's if you bridge your SSID.