RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
pointdooly

Only $279 for Dell PowerEdge T20 Intel Xeon E3-1225 v3 Quad-Core Tower Server(w/Free S&H)

pointdooly
Only $279 for Dell PowerEdge T20 Intel Xeon E3-1225 v3 Quad-Core Tower Server (w/Free S&H)

Only $279 = $638.00 - $149.00(Current Promotion Savings) - $210(Coupon)

Coupon Code: "279T20" (Exp Unknown/Soon). + Tax (in most states)

- This system normally sells for $489
  • Intel Xeon E3-1225 v3 3.2GHz Quad-Core 84W CPU
  • 4GB DDR3 RAM
  • Gigabit Ethernet
  • 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
  • DVD Burner
  • Mini Tower form factor
  • up to 12 USB ports (4x USB 3.0)
  • No OS included
  • 1yr Dell warranty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• AllanHP
      By AllanHP
      Hello guys, i have a HP ProLiant ml350p g8 I had installed one gpu card rx580 strix and I had used one gpu frequency  management call asus gpu tweakll, when I change gaming mode to silence mode my computer restart and I saw one red light on the motherboard, I fix the problem I had installed one old version of the asus tweakll, now the computer works well, but the red light still on, I used the software OCCT I checked psu memory gpu voltages run many testes and pass in all tests, I try to find in the manual what this red light is but I can't find, thanks for the help.

• okepi_malin
      By okepi_malin
      Hi everybody.
      I have a Gen8 G1610T since 2 years and I am very happy with it. I use it to only host my Plex Server with 3*2Tb drives.
      I bought for a cheap price (40€) a Xeon E3-1220v2 and I have question about it. I have read Elvisdk's topic about temperature with G1610T default heatsink on 1220v2 and I wonder if play (and transcode) 1080p movies with 4 cores enable will be ok or too hot ? Did I must enable only 2 cores to be safe ?
      I cannot compare Elvisdk's temperature with wPrime burnt with the temperatures generated by Plex because I don't know them with a E3-1220v2...

Thanks for your feedback.
    • milev
      By milev
      Hi,

I have upgraded from G1610T to E3-1265Lv2 with success but the memory speed which is still stuck at 1333MHz instead of 1600Mhz.

I have 2 x 4GB DIMMs with one be the original HPE DIMM and the other a Crucial 4GB 240 Pin DDR3 1600 MTps PC3-12800 CL11 Unbuffered ECC UDIMM Memory Module )(https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IW4M9PK/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item)

The iLO memory summary is always showing:

and while I am on the latest firmware ....

The BIOS options available are : 1066, 1333, Auto
      I have also tried the power setting to "max performance" but still the memory speed remains to 1333Mhz

Any ideas on how to set the memory operating frequency to 1600Mhz ?

• 50pence
      By 50pence
      Apologies if posted before but a weird one I’m hoping someone can help me figure out (probably bought the wrong ram! 😒)

Stock Gen8 with Celeron G1610T CPU & 4GB RAM (
      Upgraded to
      e3-1256L v2 with 65w HP Heatsink
      Offtek 16GB (2 x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz 2R x8 ECC 

Offtek ram was bought sometime ago and registered fine in bios with the celeron.

Since upgrade of cpu & heatsink - the RAM slot closest to heatsink just doesn’t want to work. Tried swapping ram modules around. Single slots used. The slot furthest away from heatsink seems to work fine with all ram modules.

See pictures of failures and ram used. 

The bios jut seems to loop around at 30% when Any ideas??

• mskaggs
      By mskaggs
      Hi,  

Background: I had a WHS that I used as a backup machine for several PCs in my house. That one finally bit the dust a few years back with hard drive failure. Due to life I didn't rebuild it and when with an NAS for backup. 

As one of my client PC's drive was failing a few years after WHS crashed, I did a local back up of that PC to an external hard drive. I used the "backup" software that was on the PC and thought I saved myself. 
      Looking at that backup drive now, I'm seeing what appears to be a backup created by a WHS with references to multiple PCs from my home network. I can't find a restore program that can access those files properly and now I'm wondering if I need to try the WHS client restore app. Unfortunately, I don't have the CD's any more. 

So questions: 
      1. Is there a way to positively identify this back up as a WHS style backup? The top level of the drive has a file called QSM_VolumeID and a folder named DE. In the folder named DE are two folders named "folders" and "shares". There's also a file named DEguid. 

2. Is the client recover software from WHS V1 available anywhere for download? 
      Any other thoughts, ideas or help would be appreciated. Also, if there's another topic that addresses this, pls point that out as I'm happy to read to save everyone's time. 

Thx,
      Mark