RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Home Server Show 303 Talking Luma vs. Eero and more

Dave

Nice podcast! I thought you were going to include the Luma/Eero comparison test results in the podcast and didn't realize you weren't until near the end (doh!)

I still don't have a good speed test on it honestly.  I had very little time today and didn't get it done.  That show should tell you how hard it is to get a good test done. I hope those that arrive this weekend will be able to test too. 

Talking Luma vs. Eero. Not a podcast that has comparison speed tests. Just FYI. I thought the title wasn't misleading but just in case, I'll state it clearly.

I have not been able to get a clean speed test yet. Have you? Would love to know if you have. I'm talking Lan speed. Not to your ISP. Also, test against what you are replacing.

I took a quick vacation to the WV mountains to do some white water rafting!

Talking Luma vs. Eero. Not a podcast that ha comparison speed tests. Just FYI. I thought the title wasn't misleading but just in case, I'll state it clearly.

I have not been able to get a clean speed test yet. Have you? Would love to know if you have. I'm talking Lan speed. Not to your ISP. Also, test against what you are replacing.

I took a quick vacation to the WV mountains to do some white water rafting!

Been rafting down the New River and the Gauley. What fun.