RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

@whstweet

kermi

Yes, I heard about this through someone else, I don't use the addin. It looks like the developer Donovan West has left the scene. I was told that twitter implemented some update that this addin can not resolve. So unless there is an update, it's broke. :(

Yes, I heard about this through someone else, I don't use the addin. It looks like the developer Donovan West has left the scene. I was told that twitter implemented some update that this addin can not resolve. So unless there is an update, it's broke. :(

Hmm.. yea i got the update email from twitter, that they changed to something called OAuth..

There is a solution, however, to using something like the CrashPlan software uses for sending tweets. This is one of the times i wish i could code :D

It's a shame if there wont be a fix for it, because it really is great add-in.

Yes, I have the same problem but did not realize till you posted. From the looks of it, he has dropped this product as there is no activity. Too bad, it was a handy tool and I used on my two production servers and my daughters so I would not when errors took place.

I am trying to contact Donovan to see if he is willing to fix the program or share his source code so someone else could maintain the add-in. It's worth a shot to see if he responds. I will let you know if he contacts me. BTW, if he shares his code, then we will need to find someone who is willing to maintain the program.

I am trying to contact Donovan to see if he is willing to fix the program or share his source code so someone else could maintain the add-in. It's worth a shot to see if he responds. I will let you know if he contacts me. BTW, if he shares his code, then we will need to find someone who is willing to maintain the program.

Any luck in contacting Donovan?

I ran into this issue as well on 9/11/10 after installation. I really wanted to get this cool little app running on my home server! I have sent email to all (four) email addresses that I could find for Donovan as well as a post on the @WHSTweet bolg. It is a shame that this app is non-functional at this stage, no other like it from what I have seen. Maybe Donovan will reply to someone with a workaround, resolution or even the source if necessary.