RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Luma Reviews

schoondoggy

Ouch.

Might be staying on Open-Mesh. If it doesn't work well for me that might be the way I go too.

I think we all should give Luma a fair chance, I do however understand with only a 14 day return policy that's going to be hard to do so we will all just do some quick testing and decide on a wimps notice if its good or bad, This kind of pressure may not be good for there rate of returns. Luma should relax the return policy and at least give us all the normal 30 day and heck if they really believe in there product then y not make it 45 days, That would not only allow use to test it out without being rushed but would also allow them to push out firmware updates that could fix problems that are found after the product is in the wiled and that would passably reduce there return rate. I personally don't know what Luma is thinking here with such a small window to decide by -_-

Edited by itGeeks

Editor: Get something written on that new Luma thing.

Johnson: Right on it sir.

(3 minutes later)

4.5 out of 5 Stars

Dave I must be slow but I don't understand your post? Please explain.

Dave I must be slow but I don't understand your post? Please explain.

Need to get something published ASAP to get the clicks. Whether the review is thorough or accurate.

• Like 2

Need to get something published ASAP to get the clicks. Whether the review is thorough or accurate.

Boy do I feel stupid now, After you explained what Dave was saying I went back and read it again and now it makes sense. Getting old I guess :(

Yikes. That review was abysmal. On par with the Eero I nreturned. Just received my Luma 3-pack. May not even open it. 40dbffca116ea3edd1ab165e9691e98b.jpg

Have you tested your Luma 3pk?

Have you tested your Luma 3pk?

schoondoggy did you get your pre-order or any email with shipping updates? Are you getting white or something else?

schoondoggy did you get your pre-order or any email with shipping updates? Are you getting white or something else?

I have two 3pk's on order. Both emails show Aug 5-11 as ship dates.

Yikes. That review was abysmal. On par with the Eero I nreturned. Just received my Luma 3-pack. May not even open it. 40dbffca116ea3edd1ab165e9691e98b.jpg

Whoa!!!  Hang on a second.  Step away from the stamps!

Please do not return that box of 3. That's valuable merch man!  

Do not believe that review. Do not accept their findings. Test it. Try it.  I'm betting that you get good speeds.

At the very least. Offer it to someone in this thread that is begging to get their 3 pack!

• Like 1