RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Project E.E.R.O. Testing Program

JROrtiz

Looks like eero is creating a testing program. Applications opened today and owning an eero is not a requirement. Just thought I'd share for those who might be interested.

https://eero.centercode.com/signup/

So they just want to understand the troubles everyone has? Even if you don't own Eero.

If selected and you don't have eero, they'll provide them for you to test.

• Like 1

I have a problem with one of their NDA requirements.  The capture of photos, video, screen images is a real problem for me with no restrictions as to what they actually want.

I have a problem with one of their NDA requirements.  The capture of photos, video, screen images is a real problem for me with no restrictions as to what they actually want.

I saw that too. Need to clarify if that is just during a remote session or ?

I saw that too. Need to clarify if that is just during a remote session or ?

I don't see how you get clarification.  It is a rather ambiguous statement in a NDA created by them.  My guess it that they intended for it to mean specific instances but it doesn't read that way.  There is also language in the NDA that you will use their hardware.  That would be hard for me to commit to if I have a brand new Luma device I want to use.

I don't see how you get clarification.  It is a rather ambiguous statement in a NDA created by them.  My guess it that they intended for it to mean specific instances but it doesn't read that way.  There is also language in the NDA that you will use their hardware.  That would be hard for me to commit to if I have a brand new Luma device I want to use.

I would think that the point of signing up is to use their hardware, no?

I would think that the point of signing up is to use their hardware, no?

There was some language in the first NDA that I read that seemed to imply exclusive use of their hardware in your home.  I have since gone back and read the NDA again and I am pretty sure some of the language has changed.  I could be imagining this or confusing it with something else I read but I don't think so.