RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Model Number

adih2001

Hello! I bought a ML10v2 yesterday but i cant find the product number! I have located the serial number since is on top but i can't find the product number. Can anyone point me where could it be??? (I have tryed HP S/N but that dosen't work)

Note: I need to add a warranty so i can download SPP

Edited by adih2001

Hello! I bought a ML10v2 yesterday but i cant find the product number! I have located the serial number since is on top but i can't find the product number. Can anyone point me where could it be??? (I have tryed HP S/N but that dosen't work)

I think the label is on the bottom of the chassis.

If not, check http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c04567802.pdf

if you run msinfo32 on the server (windows) it will list it under system SKU

or try the warranty check tool https://h20566.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/find

The problem is i need to setup the raid and i cant access the raid without the SPP and i have no os on it since i havend setup the SPP because i need the model number to register it to the warranty

• Like 1

SPP is for updating BIOS and Firmware. You access the raid controller during the boot cycle. If you do not see the raid controller load at boot, you may need to enter setup and enable the raid controller.

SPP is for updating BIOS and Firmware. You access the raid controller during the boot cycle. If you do not see the raid controller load at boot, you may need to enter setup and enable the raid controller.

Well in the bios the smart hp raid controller thing is selected but when i press f5 on boot it wont show the setup screen for it. What was the problem is that i installed an debian linux on the hdd but i the bios didn't boot on the hdd even when i forced to do so.

Weirdly when it boots it says at the raid controller 0 logical volumes and it tells me to press f5 to set it up and i press it says it will open but it still boots to NIC

Edited by adih2001