RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Meetup 2016

Dave

Wow!!

Sadly , due to work conflicts ( 2 years in a row ) , I will not be able to attend Meetup..... :angry:

I am seriously considering a career change....

Hope everyone has a Great! Time!

I will be there in spirit.... 

WHAAAAAAT?????

You are killing me.  I had something planned for you.  :(

• Like 1

WHAAAAAAT?????

You are killing me.  I had something planned for you.   :(

Dave,

I know!! I was really looking forward to it too. If something changes I will be there with bells on!! 

Thanks for thinking of me.....=D 

Dave,

I know!! I was really looking forward to it too. If something changes I will be there with bells on!!

Thanks for thinking of me.....=D

Noooooo tell me it isn't so! We may need a NWInd mini-meetup!

• Like 1

I have signed up at Patreon and I will be at the meetup again this year. Looking forward to another fun time.

• Like 1

Airfare, hotel and rental car booked, getting in around 10:30 on Friday if you want to hang or need a ride from the airport.

Dave you splurging this year for St. Elmos Shimp Cocktail during the HSS HQ tour.

Airfare, hotel and rental car booked, getting in around 10:30 on Friday if you want to hang or need a ride from the airport.

Dave you splurging this year for St. Elmos Shimp Cocktail during the HSS HQ tour.

Flying this year too, but not in until just after 1.

Perhaps Jim or Mike could bring one of their Kangaroo setups from Omaha to show / demo?

Listened to the recent Home Gadget Geek podcast on Chromebooks with some interest. Does anyone have a Chromebook they could bring along and demonstrate / let people try? I'd be interested in seeing how responsive a $150 to $200 model can be, whether they will play video or audio from USB and internal storage, and how well they run the Citrix receiver now.

I have an older Acer model.  I'll bring it.  I think I tried to sell it last year!  I wouldn't mind having one of the newer ones that will play Android apps.

Update.......

Currently working on my Boss to make this happen!!!

I will keep you posted!!!

• Like 2

• Dave locked this topic