RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Meetup 2016

DragonMage

Hay Dave: PayPal link does not seem to be working just links to main PayPal site or my account page, if logged in to site, no ticket for meetup, any browser used?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• JonB65

• vinylfreak

• awraynor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is anyone interested in a presentation on HDTV calibration? I can bring my sensor and laptop with CalMan software and explain/demo on the presentation tv (or VinylFreak's tv if he brings it again).  

Meetup ticket purchased.   Room reserved at the Hyatt.   I will see everyone there!!!   Coming in Friday afternoon !!    

Dave gave me the go-ahead on the HDTV calibration presentation! I finished up my slides yesterday. Looking forward to sharing with the group.

• 2 weeks later...

I just paid on Paypal, should I be receiving an email ticket, or was it supposed to come automatically?  Is there a site I should be registering on, or did I miss a registration page somewhere?

Also, is the tour on Friday included with the Paypal ticket, I'll be driving to Fishers on Friday morning from Cleveland.

Edited by mrmarkfr
vinylfreak

Wow!!

Sadly , due to work conflicts ( 2 years in a row ) , I will not be able to attend Meetup..... :angry:

I am seriously considering a career change....

Hope everyone has a Great! Time!

I will be there in spirit.... :D

• Like 1
  • Dave locked this topic