RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Video card for ml10v2

FergoBF

Gday guys.. I'm looking for a compatibile video card for the hp ml10 v2. Has anyone has any experience? I have a 1gb radeon in my old n40l. Don't really wanna get a server card just something for the pci express port with hdmi.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Any PCIe x16 card that doesn't require a power connector should do.

Make sure you set up the BIOS correctly so that the iLO is still available during boot.  Once you go into BIOS and look though the video settings, this should be pretty clear and straightforward.

Any PCIe x16 card that doesn't require a power connector should do.

Make sure you set up the BIOS correctly so that the iLO is still available during boot. Once you go into BIOS and look though the video settings, this should be pretty clear and straightforward.

Thanks heaps.. I'll give one a go. I'm thinking a nvidia card because that's what they spec for a workstation upgrade. I wasn't going to disable ilo.. I don't know what to change in the bios though.

Thanks heaps.. I'll give one a go. I'm thinking a nvidia card because that's what they spec for a workstation upgrade. I wasn't going to disable ilo.. I don't know what to change in the bios though.

It should be self-explanatory, as the feature will have to do with the onboard Matrox video, and the features are explained within the BIOS itself.

• Like 1