RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Reolink 4MP Cameras and QNAP Surveillance Station

rekloose

Has anyone set up the Reolink RLC-410 with QNAP's Surveillance Station? If I search for them in Surveillance Station using ONVIF they show up but when I try to test I'm getting an RTSP error telling me to check the RTSP port and that the RTSP stream is at live.sdp....I know the port is correct but not sure on the stream. I'm going to contact Reolink but I figured I'd see if anyone in the forums has played with these after HSSDave and MikeF mentioned them on a recent podcast.

• 1 year later...

Have you gotten any solution to this? I found my RLC-410 worked (somewhat) if I set it up as ONVIF in Surveillance Station rather than as Reolink. Even then, it appeared to limit me to HD (1080P) and didn't work consistently well. I was connected to a QNAP TS-220 via an unmanaged PoE switch downstream from my wifi router / gateway, hopefully to limit exposure of the rest of the home network to the extra data traffic (though I'm uncertain if that helped or if it caused intermittent outages on our wifi.)

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this post guys.  I have a Reolink RLC-410 setup on Synology SS and have it setup as generic ONVIF.  I am also addressing it via port 8000

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 12.08.25 PM.png

I don't know if that helps or not.  This camera has probably been the most reliable camera I have ever purchased.  I'll have to dig in more to see if it is a "supported" camera or not.