RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Synology Version:6.0-7321 Update 3 Now Available.

itGeeks

itGeeks

Seems the Synology v6 updates are flying of the shelves lately, You should have your Synology update setting to automatic so you don't have to worry about it but if you don't go get this update as it has security fixes, See below for list if fixes-

"

Fixed Issues
  1. Fixed multiple issues that might cause the iSCSI service to hang under heavy loading and performing VMware commands.
  2. Fixed an issue where the file created time was not correctly set.
  3. Fixed an issue where LUN backup tasks of Hyper Backup could not be completed due to insufficient disk space after upgrade to DSM 6.0.
  4. Fixed multiple vulnerabilities regarding the Samba module (CVE-2016-2118, CVE-2015-5370, CVE-2016-2110, CVE-2016-2111, CVE-2016-2112, CVE-2016-2113, CVE-2016-2114, CVE-2016-2115).
  5. Fixed an issue where changing the VLAN configurations might cause certain packages to operate abnormally.
  6. Fixed an issue where configurations at Control Panel > Network > Network Interface could not be edited if IPv6 was configured before upgrade to DSM 6.0 from DSM 5.2.
ShadowPeo

I agree, set updates to automatic. But do not forget to check them whilst I was overseas with no internet connection recently the updates would not apply correctly. Due to the Plex/BTSync issues mentioned in my thread but that is not the point

itGeeks

I agree, set updates to automatic. But do not forget to check them whilst I was overseas with no internet connection recently the updates would not apply correctly. Due to the Plex/BTSync issues mentioned in my thread but that is not the point

Good point...