RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Samsung Galaxy S

G. WadeTech

About a month ago I upgraded from the original Android phone (the T-Mobile G1 of which I pre-ordered at the time) to the T-Mobile Vibrant. I thought that would wait till the G2 came out because I didn't think that I would be able to live without a physical keyboard but with the pre-installed Swype application I can type faster now than I ever could with the physical keyboard. I also love the Super AMOLED screen.

Going to monitor this discussion. If you heard me at the end of the podcast (another reason to listen to the live stream!) that I am seriously looking at the 4G Epic on Sprint. Going to wait and see what else comes out this fall on Sprint!

I have co-workers that have the Evo and the Epic. If you need a physical keyboard then you know which one you need to go with but I think the best comparison is the screen. If I hold both devices next to each other the Samsung screen is by far better then the Evo (even though it is 4.3 inches). Also, the Evo is not much thinner then the Epic even with the slide out keyboard. Just some things I compared.

There is also the difference between the HTC Sense & Samsung Touch Wiz. In my opinion they are both nice and don't take away much from the original Android experience.