RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Possibly an Amazon Echo Replacement by D-Link, This looks very cool.

itGeeks

I hope you know that this was an April Fools prank.

Take a close look at the URL if you aren't convinced its not real. 

http://shop.us.dlink.com/smartask?utm_source=silverpop&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=aprilfools&spMailingID=8735127&spUserID=MzgyNjM0OTA0MzIS1&spJobID=900077306&spReportId=OTAwMDc3MzA2S0

Well then, i guess it work.  :)

I picked up on the April Fools joke when I first saw it, but good thought they did a good job with the video.

More interested in the mesh product D-Link has coming out.

LOL

It was a good one though.  Not distasteful, no harm caused (google) and made me laugh.  Good job D-Link.

Smart Ask 

Uh huh. I knew right then!

LOL

It was a good one though.  Not distasteful, no harm caused (google) and made me laugh.  Good job D-Link.

Smart Ask 

Uh huh. I knew right then!

Ya I know the jokes on me, I will take one for the team. As long as it made people laugh I am good with that even if it is at my expense :D

Dave at least you know the Admins/MODs are not sleeping on the job, Good job Chris you passed the test :P

All kidding aside it would not surprise me if D-Link had something like this in the works, They sure do have the concept down 

Edited by itGeeks
  • Like 1

You're a good sport. We all have probably been fooled by April 1st antics before. I still get fooled by the headlines saying Breaking Bad is filming a new season!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You're a good sport. We all have probably been fooled by April 1st antics before. I still get fooled by the headlines saying Breaking Bad is filming a new season!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

One podcast was saying Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad. I've got to check that out.

Watched the first season of BCS and it was pretty weak. Though appeared to have potential if it didn't get cancelled. It's that good?

Watched the first season of BCS and it was pretty weak. Though appeared to have potential if it didn't get cancelled. It's that good?

I haven't watched it myself, although I did love Breaking Bad. I don't remember if it was The CordCutters Podcast that said it,

but the podcast I'm referring to thought highly of Better Call Saul.