RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

St. Louis Meetup

IndyLux

Alright, I see I've let down my Saint Louis crew by taking so long to have a WHS Meet Up so I'll do right by you guys and get the ball rolling again.

We WILL have a meet up at my place in the Central West End in September.

I'm going to throw out the date of Friday, September 17th and see if there are any takers. We'll say between 5:00-7:00PM. I'll send a PM with the address to anyone who's interested.

My list of interested people last time were: Miket.msce, SmartMoney, MRL_WHS, and DSCHOEMAKER1.

Hopefully, Dave can announce this on the show next week and we'll pull in a few more people.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• IndyLux

• jcollison

• i-bystander

Cool! This is gonna happen! Still waiting to hear from Miket.msce, SmartMoney, and MRL_WHS. I have two local people who will probably come as well. I'll get the Schlafly's chilling next week.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE - The St. Louis meetup is THIS Friday. I still need to get PMs from those of you who want to come so I can call you with directions. The server and HTPC are humming away, the beers are chilling, and the microphone is ready to record some chat. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Lux

Ok, I dropped the ball on getting this mentioned on the last show. My apologies.

Chris is still trying to get some RSVP's for this meetup. Who is interested?

There could be some surprise visits and possibly some swag to give away! Come on St. Louis!