RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

Lambeau Field

Dave

I'm back at home from a small trip to Lambeau. We watched the packers slaughter the Colts.

Although not a Packers fan I must say the experience was fantastic. Packers fans were very polite and tolerated our Colts jerseys very well. Even after the Colts scored in the first 22 seconds of the game. The Pack trounced the Colts from that point forward and the fans around us were still polite in conversation.

We had really good seats but from the looks of Lambeau there is not a bad seat in the stadium.

August-Green-Bay-057.jpg

I wonder if the treatment would be the same in the cheaper seats? I've experienced much worse treatment at Colts games from visiting fans so I must give praise to the Packer followers.

cskenney

Man, that is a lot of green and yellow!

Guest no-control

I've experienced much worse treatment at Colts games from visiting fans so I must give praise to the Packer followers.

You've obviously never been to a Raiders game. Nothing like seeing someone getting shanked... :o

StanHD

What are they all doing? That's not football or Rugby is it? They are wearing helmets, so where are their motorcycles?

Hmmm, strange ;)

Jazman

Although not a Packers fan...

Well, I guess we'll have to work on that now that you live in the land of Green and Gold.

:P

Keith

What are they all doing? That's not football or Rugby is it? They are wearing helmets, so where are their motorcycles?

Hmmm, strange ;)

Actually, you comment is strange/confusing. Around here, most people don't wear helmets on motorcycles.

Keith

P.S. And no, I'm not kidding. I do find it amusing and sad all at the same time...

CablDeViL

Wow not a sober person in the stands. Got to love Lambeau!

fasthair

Go Packers Go!!! One of these years I'm going to make to it this grand place to watch my Packers play. Been a Packers fan since I was a little boy of five or six. And the way you were treated doens't surprise me. It's a midwestern thing B)

fasthair

Guest no-control

Come to think of it....I don't think I've ever seen that field before usually its covered in snow!