RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

FOR SALE: Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 hardware RAID and storage

LoneWolf

Hi Guys,

I'm consolidating my server setup, and the first one is my Lenovo ThinkServer TS140, which is a great setup for anyone looking to go into VMs or storage.  It's also got some nice, juicy storage extras.  Proceeds are going to help me build up my new HP Proliant ML10 v2.

Specs:

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 with Xeon E3-1220v3 quad-core CPU

4GB RAM (two sockets empty, can be upgraded to 20GB in this configuration, max 32GB)

Slim DVD-ROM

LSI 9261-8i hardware RAID controller with 512MB cache - LSI BIOS, could probably be flashed to the Lenovo OEM version if you wanted to, but why? (LSI is better supported)

Storage:

(2) Seagate Constellation 3.5" 1TB SAS drives.  Yes, this system has full SAS support due to the LSI controller. Configured in RAID-1.

(1) Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB SATA drive.  The controller's second channel is set for SATA (I purchased the right cable for each channel)

One drive slot is empty.  The two SAS drives are in the fan-cooled upper bays.

Shipping will be US-only, to your actual location; I'll use UPS or FedEx Ground, whichever is less expensive.  There may be a packing charge for materials unless I can use the box from my new HP ML10 v2.

I'm looking at $350 plus shipping, I think that's a pretty good deal. See attached for a pretty picture of the internals.

00404_l9QHmNPPpS1_600x450.jpg

Edited by LoneWolf