RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Upgraded HP Mediasmart EX490's

Shindigg

I have 2 EX490's that I'm considering selling, and I figured I would post here to see if anyone in the community was interested. One is upgraded with a 4gb mushkin stick of ddr2 800 and a q9505s quad core @2.83GHZ and the other one also has a 4gb mushkin stick with the stock celeron. I have boxes and disks for both. Both units are relatively lightly used, the one with the celeron still has the plastic on the sides. I bought them last year from a seller as new old stock, and purchased the cpu and ram upgrades shortly afterwards. I have really only used them for testing and nightly backup duties. I'm having to downsize the amount of gear I have since I'm most likely going to be moving soon, and I if I do sell them I want them to go to a good home. I'm asking $250 for the quad core and $200 for the celeron + shipping. No hard drives included as I really don't have any to spare. When looking at the price please keep in mind that these are upgraded units, and the price of 4gb ddr2 dimms is outrageous. I'm willing to negotiate a deal if you're interested in both units. PM me if interested or if you have any questions. Thanks.