RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Podcast EXTRA, What do you think ?

diehard

This week Dave was on vacation so Jim & I recorded a show over at ustream

We had a rough start with some audio issues, but got it settled.

Our very own CablDeViL joined us and Timothy Daleo stopped by also.

We covered some Vail installs and some news here and there.

We also chatted with the ustream chat.

Isn't Jim a great host ? Thanks Jim for coraling the conversations. :P

So give it a listen and your feedback here, what did you think ?

John. :D

Just listened to it. Very cool. Nice to hear people just sitting around and talking about how they use WHS for multimedia... very neat!

Listened to the this on Ustream earlier today. Thanks for getting together and recording the conversation... great listening.smile.gif

I have SageTV and used to have it running on my EX485 as an add-in. If you want more info let me know.

cskenney:

Thank you again for the "Package" today. I will test it out tonight and this weekend and get back to you about the add-in

I like these 'extras'. Certainly adds to the appeal and reputation of the Home Server Show brand when its co-hosts can spell the big guy. :) I also thought Connor's dad, a.k.a. CablDevil was a natural. He fit right in. And it's always interesting to hear what Tim has to say. Overall, this was an excellent show, fellas.

DVN,

Thanks for the kind words. I went out and purchased a $50 logitech head set that had no low frequency at all. I listened to the podcast for the 1st time today and every time I said "it just works great" I wanted to hide. It is really intimidating talking live. I have to give a ton of credit to the HSS podcast team for doing it every week. It is tuff but a few cold ones help my nerves.

It is amazing what it takes behind the scenes to pull one of these off. For an hour JC was gong crazy just to get everything to work. Its not just toss a headset on and record. Much respect and thanks to Dave John Jim and the BYOB boys for every podcast.

Thank you for the opportunity!