Dave

AnyDVD is still alive!

gibster

Anybody update their AnyDVD yet?  How did it go with the new guys?

I've been using the new version since the change last year. I've paid the new license fees and things work as they always have. Just not quite as many updates as we had before.

• Like 1

awraynor

Anybody update their AnyDVD yet?  How did it go with the new guys?

I purchased again. Works well on Win10 and with the MyMovies addon in 2011.

• Like 1

Joe_Miner

Yikes, went to purchase the new AnyDVD by RedFox and get a "502 Bad Gateway" error!  I had filled my cart and was going to the next page to pay and boom!

Joe_Miner

BIG BIG word of caution on AnyDVD -- I finally did get through but their process on Credit Cards (VISA) is messed up

After waiting a month for processing I got an email from RedFox Accounting that their VISA processor was down and that I would have to submit my VISA card later -- within a day after that email I got hit with a $531.40 charge on my credit card for a plane ticket on AA one way from MIA to SDQ -- fortunately the VISA I had used was rarely used by me and I had alerts set up to notify me of charges so I immediately called my Bank Fraud dept (within minutes of the notice of the charge in the middle of the night) and killed the card then called AA Security and alerted them.  Big PIA though

Moral of the story -- BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

Joe_Miner

Using a Visa with RedFox resulted in over $1700 of fraudulent purchase attempts on my Visa and still no AnyDVD license!

Looks like the only potentially safe way to get AnyDVD is via a bitcoin purchase.  Any primer on getting just enough bitcoin (or fraction thereof) to make a specific purchase.

nrf

why would you give them bitcoin? seems like they are no longer trustworthy. caveat emptor!