RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

eero shipped!

Dave

I just got the e-mail and thought I would share it with you.  Can't wait.

eero pre-order customers,

Good news – yesterday your eero system shipped! You should receive an email with your FedEx tracking number shortly. If you don’t, please give us a call at  or email us at
We can’t wait for you to receive your systems. Once again, we want to thank you for your patience and apologize for the delay in getting eero into your homes. We wouldn’t be here without you.

And this is just the beginning. With software updates, your eero system will stay new and keep getting better over time. As early supporters, your feedback is incredibly important to us and will help inform product updates and new features. We want to hear how setup goes and what we can improve – together, we’ll continue to make eero better. Reach out to us at anytime.

Dave

Dewain27

Your referral link no worky

Dave

Their site was down for a little bit this morning.

pcdoc

I look forward to hearing about this one.  Might come in handy for the future.  For now I am very happy with Open-Mesh and just bought a second one.  Don't forget the benchmarks before and after....

JROrtiz

Glad to see such positive early reviews. 

Dave

It just arrived!  I did a live unbox on Periscope if you want to follow me on Twitter and find it.  I'll put up a YouTube later too.  @mccabeio

JROrtiz

Got mine as well. Apparently the ones I ordered for my parent's were delivered early this morning but my dad forgot to call and tell me. Time to play :)

Dave

You will probably get yours up and running before me!  I still need to do some speed testing. My internet speed is only 25/25 so the Ubiquity can keep up with that easily.  Well, except for upload speed.  Testing, dinner, kids, YouTube mixing, and eero'ing!

Jason

I look forward to hearing about this one. Might come in handy for the future. For now I am very happy with Open-Mesh and just bought a second one. Don't forget the benchmarks before and after....

Got my Eeros but haven't setup. I too love my Open-Mesh. Got my MR1750s after I had already pre-ordered an Eero kit. Haven't decided whether I'll bother to set them up until I see some benchmarks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk