RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Sophos Community Webcast Feb 2016 - XG Firewall and UTM 9 Update

itGeeks

so did they really respond to "some of the top questions and concerns of community members"? is it worth 45 minutes of my time?

If you can listen to me for an hour this should be possible right?  Ok, I can't listen to my voice for an hour! Can anyone summarize this YT?

Drashna Jaelre

If you can listen to me for an hour this should be possible right?  Ok, I can't listen to my voice for an hour! Can anyone summarize this YT?

But you guys are are a lot more interesting to watch/listen. 

Also, their voices .... just make me want to go to sleep. 

But you guys are are a lot more interesting to watch/listen. 

Also, their voices .... just make me want to go to sleep. 

I just thought it was great to finally here from Sophos themselves about XG and where its going and what to expect and not expect, There was no talk about fixing Regex and or streaming services such as Netflix. 

I found it worth listening to. hopefully the conversion process will force a resolution of the regex issue. meanwhile I am ok where I am, even playing around with iView 2.0 just for giggles.

I need to check it out. How long until they catch up to UTM 9 and have a usable XG product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing. Their roadmap looks exciting. Appears they've advanced the release of a UTM to XG config conversion tool to support an in-place upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk