RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Lyve Home 2TB Media Storage Device $99, normally $300

awraynor

I'm quite guilty of backup overload. I checked out this device before, but at $300 I wasn't about to bite. 

For the next 5.5 hours it is the Amazon Deal of the Day.

It features a 2TB storage cube with a touchscreen. The software is the key however, it automatically pulls in pictures and videos 

from all connected accounts.

I plan on putting it in plain sight in the den so I can walk by and see pictures. I'm sentimental like that.

The reviews are mixed, but for $99 thought I would give it a try.

http://amzn.to/1nJzZW5

I'm quite guilty of backup overload. I checked out this device before, but at $300 I wasn't about to bite. 

For the next 5.5 hours it is the Amazon Deal of the Day.

It features a 2TB storage cube with a touchscreen. The software is the key however, it automatically pulls in pictures and videos 

from all connected accounts.

I plan on putting it in plain sight in the den so I can walk by and see pictures. I'm sentimental like that.

The reviews are mixed, but for $99 thought I would give it a try.

http://amzn.to/1nJzZW5

Very cool! Let us know how it works out.

I bought it for $99. At that price I wish I had bought more. It would be awesome to run the client on my PC and have the pictures shows up 

on the device at my mother's house. Nothing for her to do except enjoy the pictures. 

I'm a picture nut and I really like anything that puts the pictures right out front instead of stored away on my PC. 

20160205_172831-1.jpg