RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
awraynor

LOST Memorabilia Auction

awraynor

I don't care about too many TV shows, but I do miss watching LOST every week.

If you think the latest i(pad, phone, pod, processor, etc.) is expensive, imagine

paying $25K for the ships wheel that made the island time travel or $3,500 for Jacob's outfit. Go ahead and get your feelings hurt if you want to see the remainder of the auction at liveauctioneers.com or see yesterday's final selling results.

Edited by awraynor

foy1der

I completely agree with you. Though believe you me, if I had the money. I would have a shrine to Lost somewhere in my home. If I had that kind of money, I would probably build a room just for all my Lost crap.

IndyLux

I will never forgive the writers for how they ended the show. The ONLY way I'm OK with it is if they do another mini-series or a full blown movie that actually answers a single question from the years I LOST on that show.

awraynor

Yeah, they left a lot of us high and dry with the finale. My wife was generous enough to give me $500

to blow on the auction. Needless to say, I think a total of 3(?) items went for less than $700. I love

the show, but I wasn't about to pay $1200 for a pair of generic coveralls. The Dharma van went for a

cool $47,500 and Faraday's notebook for around $20K plus, if I remember correctly. Oh well, a set of

DVD's for Christmas it is.