RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Get two Chromecast Audios shipped overnight for $55

schoondoggy

you can also order two of the Chromecasts and (normally $35 each) and it will discount $15.  You also get a $20 google play store credit if you buy Chromecast (not the Audio version).

After my rant about my MS Store experience I canceled Groove Music. I've had them for 9 years, but no more.

I may go with YouTube Red and this type setup would work great given my wife now has a Nexus 5X and I

have a Note5.

Otherwise, maybe just another Amazon Echo and we all know how in love with that thing I am. 

I decided to order 2 of Chromecast Audio and one of the Chromecast (for TV).  I placed my order at 12:12pm central time yesterday (Dec 23rd).  On checkout it said that it would take 1-2 business days to process and 3-5 business days to ship (there was an overnight option but I opted for free ground shipping).

I received notice last night that the package was picked up by FEDEX and was on the way for delivery by end of day Dec 24th.  At 9:23am this morning FEDEX delivered my package.  Only 21 hours and 12 minutes after ordering it.

Now to figure out what I am going to do with these devices...

edit: I should also mention that I think I got a good deal.  The Chromecast Audio were discounted $7.50 each ($15 total) and the Chromecast was also discounted $5.  I also got a $20 credit in the Google Play store.

I decided to order 2 of Chromecast Audio and one of the Chromecast (for TV).  I placed my order at 12:12pm central time yesterday (Dec 23rd).  On checkout it said that it would take 1-2 business days to process and 3-5 business days to ship (there was an overnight option but I opted for free ground shipping).

I received notice last night that the package was picked up by FEDEX and was on the way for delivery by end of day Dec 24th.  At 9:23am this morning FEDEX delivered my package.  Only 21 hours and 12 minutes after ordering it.

Now to figure out what I am going to do with these devices...

edit: I should also mention that I think I got a good deal.  The Chromecast Audio were discounted $7.50 each ($15 total) and the Chromecast was also discounted $5.  I also got a $20 credit in the Google Play store.

Nice. Very nice. What kind of speakers are you going to use for Chromecast audio?