RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Download HP MS G8 Spanish language G1610T

Robertomcat

Hello Goodnight. Forgive me write in this post my presentation. Hello my name is Roberto and I am from Spain. I recently bought this server, and no way to find from the official website of the Spanish language HP .. Please someone can help me to find this Language Pack? Thank you. This is my first post in this forum, and I translate from the Google translator. Sorry for any errors in the text.

You need to download and install hp-ilo spanish language pack if available. I'm sorry I can't provide a link for it, I hate the HP site layout, it's a nightmare to find something there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You need to download and install hp-ilo spanish language pack if available. I'm sorry I can't provide a link for it, I hate the HP site layout, it's a nightmare to find something there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've been looking at the HP website, and what you say, it's crazy to find something there. Therefore I ask for help to see if any of you downloaded the pack and directs me to download it. Thank you

I recently bought this server, and no way to find from the official website of the Spanish language HP .. Please someone can help me to find this Language Pack?

There is no Spanish language pack for iLO4. By default it is English but you have the option of adding Simplified Chinese or Japanese via language packs. HP don't support any other languages for iLO. Edited by GotNoTime

There is no Spanish language pack for iLO4. By default it is English but you have the option of adding Simplified Chinese or Japanese via language packs. HP don't support any other languages for iLO.

Thanks, but I think the Chinese will not install lol. The truth is that I am quite disappointed, and I look a little difficult when using this server, but hey, to see if I learn a little English! Thank you

But seriously that there is no Spanish language package for this server?It is that I do not believe

I'm not sure what you're asking for here. iLO is the remote management system that is built into the motherboard but that is only available in English, Simplified Chinese and Japanese. You rarely need to actually use iLO and when you do, you'll just have to remember a few key phrases to use it. You're free to install whatever OS you want onto the Microserver with Spanish or any other language. That is nothing to do with HP. Edited by GotNoTime

I'm not sure what you're asking for here. iLO is the remote management system that is built into the motherboard but that is only available in English, Simplified Chinese and Japanese. You rarely need to actually use iLO and when you do, you'll just have to remember a few key phrases to use it. You're free to install whatever OS you want onto the Microserver with Spanish or any other language. That is nothing to do with HP.

Thanks mate. And I've realized that I can not install the Spanish, but it is so difficult iLO interface :) ¿Please, can you provide me a basic guide to get started in this micro server? Thanks

Thanks mate. And I've realized that I can not install the Spanish, but it is so difficult iLO interface :)

Unless you actually have a paid iLO Essentials or Advanced license, iLO is only for monitoring the hardware sensors such as temperature and fan speed. The remote console and virtual media features both require a paid license to be installed. If you don't have a license then you'll need to plug in a USB keyboard + mouse and VGA monitor.

If you want to see the status of the hardware sensors then go to the "System Information" page.

Remote Console will need the .NET applet or Java applet to use it. If you're using Windows then you can download the standalone HP iLO Integrated Remote Console utility.

Unless you actually have a paid iLO Essentials or Advanced license, iLO is only for monitoring the hardware sensors such as temperature and fan speed. The remote console and virtual media features both require a paid license to be installed. If you don't have a license then you'll need to plug in a USB keyboard + mouse and VGA monitor.

If you want to see the status of the hardware sensors then go to the "System Information" page.

Remote Console will need the .NET applet or Java applet to use it. If you're using Windows then you can download the standalone HP iLO Integrated Remote Console utility.

Thank you. I have thought about installing a 500GB hard drive where the DVD player goes. And in this hard drive to install the Windows 10 or 8.1 operating system. Can I use this operating system without paying license Ilo?

On my laptop I have installed Windows 8.1

I need a very basic tutorial to start driving this server

Forgive me, I do not know if I understand correctly.