RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

PCDoc, Traffic, and upgrades

Dave

Just a few milestones I've noticed. PCDoc is about to overtake USAComp2k3 in post count. For the outright lead!

Congrats Doc.

We had 40 simultaneous users on today surpassing the old record of 37. Awesome.

Spread the word about the two podcasts and the forums. We got a good thing going here!

Now that the big give away is over I need to do some upgrades to the boards. I'm two revs behind. I'll put that on my calendar and probably get to it after CES 2011. Seriously, soon.

Dave

Congrats Doc - you're a great resource around here. (Whatever happened to AJ?)

I think we'll keep shattering these traffic records now that we've gathered more traction around the community - I myself pledge to stick around, now that the forums are more user-friendly. (Dave, if you ever need help implementing changes to the board - cosmetics or otherwise - I can help.)

Thanks i-bystander, glad you plan on sticking around. There are allot of people that contribute on this board and I am glad to see it still grow.

Dave, keep it up, pretty soon you will need more bandwidth...

I noticed the 40 users today, too. That is awesome. I am sure it was the excitement to see what loot we all won!

The increased traffic lately is noticeable when I get on the boards and new members are really digging back through the older topics and adding where they can.

Good stuff!