RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Guest no-control

Fire Sale lots of quality gear!

Guest no-control

Well I need to sell off some of my gear to help fund some more of the BYOB gear. If you see something you like feel free to make offers I'm pretty flexible. If you want pictures of this stuff for any reason PM me your email.

-> HTPC/WHS Combo deal - AMD 5050e CPU/ Asus M3N78-EM mobo/ 2x 2gb GSkill DDR2. Runs like a top but I've since upgraded great foundation for an HTPC or home server. Low power CPU but plenty of power. nVidia 8300 chipset will push blue ray without issue - $200 shipped

-> Cooler Master Hyper 212+ - Great air cooler loved it but no use for it. - $45 shipped

-> XFX HD5870 GPU- Big bad graphics card! Reference design card. Comes with a lifetime warranty (similar card)- $330 shipped

-> Lian Li PC-A05NB Mini tower Case. Never modded, but will include a DVD door for the 5.25 bay. Minor scratch on bottom left side other wise excellent condition. Will ship in original packaging (alum. so it light) - $70 and I'll split the shipping

-> Sans Digital TR4M-B - 4 bay eSATA Port Multiplier comes with dual port PCIe(x1) eSATA card - $100 shipped

-> Bunch of 2.5" HDDs w/ shipping - Toshiba HDD2E55 80gb $25 / Hitachi HTS541010G9Sa00 100gb $30

-> WDTV Live! - hardly used it - $70 shipped

-> Rosewill R-2 RAID - Haven't used it in a while tested and it works. Not sure why they discontinued it as this one does RAID the current one doesn't - Either way $25 shipped

This stuff has been sold:

-> 1TB WD Green HDDs- WD10EADS x 6. need to cut back on some of my storage, these are the preferred EADS model. Still under warranty (Check it here) buying multiples will get better pricing - $old

-> Corsair H50- Never used still sealed in box. Bought for a project that didn't pan out. Sorry not much of a deal on this one. $old

-> Xbox 360 Elite come just as it did in the box (including the box, controller, brick, 120gb HDD, headset, HDMI cable) Manf date is 4.08.08 - $old

-> DLink DGS-2208 GigE 8-port switch - BYOB guys love these things , I have a spare that would look better on your network than my shelf - $old

-> HP MSS EX470 - Original WHS Great machine for family member or test box. O/S drive has been replaced with a 500gb WD GP with all original accessories and box. - $old

-> Thermalright HR-05 - Great little cooler for a NB/IGP or Silent Heapipe for ATOM - $old

-> 2x WD3200BEVT 320gb $old

-> Lian Li PC-Q08B- Used for an upcoming review and build on the BYOB podcast "Project BIOS Reset" Excellent SFF case in new condition used for a build and some testing. - $old

-> GigaByte Atom D510w/ 2x1gb DDR2 Value RAM Combo - Project BIOS reset's heart n soul. This is a bad little board and smoked my EX470 while using only 32w @ idle. 4 Sata ports - $old

I do take paypal it mikemartis@yahoo.com

I'm digging through the stash so this list will likely grow as I review the current state of the toy box. :unsure:

i-bystander

Aaack! Some great deals to be had, so little funds available... :(

Dave

Mike, I'll take that H50 from you if nobody else has beat me to it. I'll PM you the addy.

Guest no-control

Aaack! Some great deals to be had, so little funds available... :(

MAKE AN OFFER!

you might be surprised ;)

jmwills

What type of payments can you accept? I could be interested in the EX470.

icy_roland

That Atom board is very, very tempting. What kind of price could I get if I picked it up from you? I live in the La Verne, San Dimas area.

dvn

Lian Li PC-Q08B !!

jmwills

Just wondering if the gear is still for sale???????

cskenney

Just wondering if the gear is still for sale???????

Look at the end of the line for each item. It either says $old or still have the asking price.

Guest no-control

Edited entire post for clarity