RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

New SPP and firmware ?

scorpi2ok2

I just started the automatic process using the stand alone remote console; omg it is horrible, I can barely move the mouse. When the console window is active it is a nightmare; I used the console before, never had this issues.

( win10 x64, but that was not a problem before.)

I think I updated the console version about a week ago, when I fond out there is a new one available, only now I see  that is so horrible :(

iLO 2.30 breaks remote console for me. Downgrading back to 2.22 fixes it.

Odd.  I did not have this problem.  The .NET console, or the Java one?

Edited by LoneWolf

Odd.  I did not have this problem.  The .NET console, or the Java one?

It is to do with the encryption option in iLO. If I force AES/3DES then it breaks the .NET and the mobile client. It used to work okay in 2.22 and older. Turning off that option makes the remote console work again on 2.30.

i'm not convinced those i3's are not ecc capable.

ARK used to say they were ECC capable but then it was changed. no-one seems to have found out why.

I've been tweeting Intel and some guy who is apparently part of the ARK team, would be nice if some others joined in as I am no longer running the setup that this relates too...

Please, upload SPP ISO somewhere.

Thank you!

If it is uploaded, HP will likely send a legal cease-and-desist if it becomes public for long.

An active warranty/support contract is required to download the SPP, as that warranty is now required for HP firmware.

Edited by LoneWolf