The new Add-in Time Traveler has been updated to 1.2 at: http://www.timetravelerwhs.com/update.html
The Time Traveler folks have also been listening to our requests for a slightly lower fee for the Add-In. If you use the coupon code - "HOMESERVERSHOW5" during checkout you will get an additional $5 off. Thanks Time Traveler!
Here are the details of the update:
- Selectable rollback target folder - rollback directly to the original Share/folder or a separate cache folder
- Rollback version finder - easy viewing of rollback points to find time/date of the file you want to rollback. A more informative selection of files/folders during rollbacks
- Updated status display - now easier to view the current action being performed by Time Traveler; Online, Updating database, Updating Folder List, and Expired Trial
- Set full read/write permissions for all WHS users when creating the "Time Traveler Rollbacks" share during installation
- Fixed selection of deep folders within the Rollback Single File selector
- Fixed apparent hang when selecting a Share containing many files/folders. i.e WHS Console could become unresponsive for a few minutes
- Fixed installer failure on some Power Pack 2 and Power Pack 3 systems
- From the WHS Console select Settings | Add-ins | Installed then Uninstall the previous version of Time Traveler
- Download the new version of the software, via the link above, to your \\server\software\add-ins folder
- From the WHS Console select Settings | Add-ins | Available then Install the new version
- The WHS Console will restart
- All existing settings and rollback information will be saved from the previous version. You're done!