We discussed the upcoming Drive Bender Beta 2 on podcast 128 and sure enough, here it is. This time around there is a Windows Home Server 2011 Add-In as well as folder duplication. Here are the rest of the release notes from the developer.
Release v126.96.36.199 - beta (2011-03-21)
- Many bug fixes and enhancements.
- Windows Home Server 2011 addin.
- Add drive to existing pool enabled.
- Merge drive into an existing pool enabled (disabled on WHS addin, please use the Manager if you wish to perform a merge).
- Remove drive from a pool is enabled.
- Folder duplication enabled.
- We have included a console output application. This can be accessed from the interface of the Manager.**
- Bug fix: The Manager now starts up correctly after being shutdown while minimized.
- Bug fix: Fixed a number of long file name issues.
- Bug fix: We have fixed a number of bugs that were preventing some third-party file managers from working correctly.
- Bug fix: The health monitor could start looking outside of the pool.
- Important - Please see "Points of note" in the Drive Bender Walk Through PDF for information on known issues and workarounds.
** This feature is intended solely for beta testing and will be removed from the final release.
Follow this link to get the goods: http://www.drivebender.com/beta-download/