Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:38 PM
PMFBI, but I suspect WD did the 512e because they had too many support issues with the EARS drives.
You must be a texter. You are always using abreviations and I never know what they are. What the heck is PMFBI?
- WHS V1: Dell XPS 420; Quad Core @ 2.66 GHz; 4 GB RAM
- S2008R2: Lian Li PC-A70F, EVGA X58 3X SLI, i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz; 12 GB RAM, 2 x 250 GB WD Black Caviar in IcyDock Enclosure with Raid 1, EVGA GeForce GT 240, 12TB RAID5
- HTPC: Silverstone Lascala, Gigabyte GA-H55-USB3, i3 530 @ 2.93 GHz, 4 GB Ram, 60 GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, 12TB RAID5
- Personal Desktop: Lian Li PC-9F, ASUS Sabertooth P67, i7 2600k @ 4.1 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 2 x 120 GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD's in Raid 0, EVGA GTX580
- Kids Desktop: Dell Dimension 8400 Pentium 4 560, 3.6GHz, 2 GB RAM - Lets not forget this beauty!
- Other Devices: iPad, Boxee Box, XBox's, PS3, Wii, and HP TouchPad