dingwog

HP EX470 For Sale

7 posts in this topic

I have an HP EX470 for sell. The price is $200 or Best Offer. Shipping will be $20 and should be handled via PayPal.

This server has a 500GB hard drive, has been reset to facatory specs and I will include a 2GB memory upgrade in the price.

HP EX470MediaSmart Server

• 1 x 500 GB drive
    • Upgraded memory stick: 2 GB (DDR2 PC2-5300); original 512 MB installed.

[*]Server Recovery Disc, Software Installation Disc, PC Recovery Disc

[*]Power Cord

[*]Network Cable

Please PM me if you'd like to buy or make an offer. My preferred payment method is PayPal, and this will ship quickly. Check my reviews as a seller on eBay under the user dingwog1. I have a perfect rating, with many years of positive transactions.

http://feedback.ebay...dback&items=200

Thanks

Marc

Edited by dingwog

Normally we don't allow a person's first post to be an item for sale but I will leave it up for now. I just don't think you are going to get too many takers at that price.

Just something to consider....people have been buying the HP ProLiant N40L server w/ 2GB RAM and a 250GB drive bundled with WHS2011 for $249.99 lately and the regular price on Newegg is now $249.99 now (excluding the WHS2011 bundle). This includes Free Shipping.

I was thinking the $ were a bit high too cskenny, but I didn't want to be a downer :(

Thank you cskenny. I am really just trying to move it, so I am willing to take whatever is offered. I can lower the asking price $50 to $149 immediately

Thanks again everyone.

I have an HP EX470 for sell. The price is $200 or Best Offer. Shipping will be $20 and should be handled via PayPal.

This server has a 500GB hard drive, has been reset to facatory specs and I will include a 2GB memory upgrade in the price.

HP EX470MediaSmart Server

• 1 x 500 GB drive
    • Upgraded memory stick: 2 GB (DDR2 PC2-5300); original 512 MB installed.

[*]Server Recovery Disc, Software Installation Disc, PC Recovery Disc

[*]Power Cord

[*]Network Cable

Please PM me if you'd like to buy or make an offer. My preferred payment method is PayPal, and this will ship quickly. Check my reviews as a seller on eBay under the user dingwog1. I have a perfect rating, with many years of positive transactions.

http://feedback.ebay...dback&items=200

Thanks

Marc

Hi Marc,

Did you still have the EX470? My first post is a reply to a first post in the buy and sell forum so apologies to all but I am looking for a decnet deal on an MSS so if you still have this give me a shout via PM or by email to helrazr AT gmail.com

regards to all and nice look to your forums as well!

By the by, I also have a 100% feedback rating on ebay, so if you preferred we could comeplete a transaction there.

Edited by Helzy

HI Helzy:

I am sorry but I did sell this unit. I will go in and edit my post today. Thanks for checking.

No problem thanks for the speedy reply! As it turns out, as much as I would have preferred an MSS, an associate came through this afternoon and offered me a Qnap 839 Turbo, it serves media via Twonky so that should do the trick.

Edited by Helzy